WE'RE HIRING! Full Time Brewery Member
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our brewery team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be self-motivating with an excellent attention to detail and a desire to continually improve. Some shift work is required during double brew days.
Duties will include:
- Packaging (Cask, Keg and Can).
- General cleaning duties.
- Representing the brewery at various events.
- Following our internal QA & laboratory procedures.
- Providing delivery cover during holidays and periods of high demand.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
- UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Brewing education or background in science and engineering is desirable but full training will be given for the right person.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please Email: CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 28th August.